STEP 1- Connect to TV
Follow the below instructions to connect the MOHID Signage Player to your TV
- Connect the IR Remote receiver to the MSP TV
- Connect the included HDMI extender to the
- Connect the included USB cable to the USB
port on the TV stick
- The other end of the USB cable should be
connected to any Power adapter or even to
the USB port located in your TV
- Turn on the TV and select the right HDMI
STEP 2 - Network Connection
When starting the device the first
time, the App will try to reach out to the
backend server, but due to a lack of network
connection, it will not get past the initial
- Please press the Home button on your remote (5 to 6 times) to exit the App
- Go to Settings to connect to the
STEP 3 - Disable Screen Saver
It is important to disable the
Screensaver before using MSP.
Follow the steps below to disable the Screensaver.
- Go to Settings -> Device Preferences -> Screen saver -> When to start
- Select Never from the list
STEP 4 - Set Timezone
- Make sure to setup the right timezone
Without setting the right timezone, MSP device will not function properly
STEP 5 - Start MSP App
- Click Home on the remote control
- Select App List
- From the list of apps select MSP to start the App
Note: These steps are only needed
for the first time setup. Once MSP has been
successfully setup, it will start
automatically on every power boot of the
MSP supports Automatic Software upgrades, which allows it to check with the server if a new update is available (an active network connection is required) and if available, it downloads and installs the update automatically.
Software download takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes, during which the display will show "Downloading Update ..." . Please be patient and wait for the download to finish. The software upgrade will start right after the Download step is completed.
After a successful software upgrade (if available) , a QR code will be displayed on the screen with an auto generated device Id.
- Scan this QR code with your phone camera
and it will take you to MOHID login
- Log in to MOHID dashboard using your MOHID
- Once login, a MSP setup page will be
- Enter a Title for your MSP, select a
layout and go over other settings for your
- Click Save
it will show you
MSP device will automatically login and display the layout selected .
How to use MSP (Scenarios)
Use the helpful guide provided in the following link to configure MOHID Signange Player as per your use-case.
MSP can be setup to display any number of slides (along with Iqamah times and Donation QR code) .Please follow the instructions in the following link to setup slides
Broadcast Short Messages
Follow the steps in the following link to broadast shortterm messages on MSP devices simultaneously, with an expiry date , when the messages will be automatically removed from the displays.
Check the list of MSP FAQs