Slides are managed from a common location, to help admins manage multiple MSP devices without uploading/deleting slides separately.
- Log in to the MOHID dashboard and go to the "Signage" tab from the left side menu.
- Click the "Add Slides" button.
- Upload any number of slides and click "Save"
There are 2 types of slide layouts you can choose from :
Hybrid Layout :
- This layout displays both slideshow and Iqamah times in 1 hybrid display.
- Both the Iqamah timings and Slides can be displayed simultaneously without ever removing the Iqamah times from the display.
- MSP can be configured for this layout by selecting the First layout from the MSP Edit screen(Note: 1 or more slides should be uploaded before selecting this layout)
- This layout displays the slides in full screen mode with Iqamah times displayed as slides .
- Go to MSP Edit screen
- Important : Select any Iqamah layout other than the First Layout
- Enable the Option for Full Screen Slider
- Click Save
Atleast 1 slide should be uploaded before selecting the Full-screen slider option
- The slider duration can be controlled in both layouts by entering the seconds for the Slider duration field.