- Go to Settings
- Import Data
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Select “Disbursements” from then drop down.
- Click on Download Sample Template icon.
(Add all the data in the import template file, save it on your computer).
6. Click on Choose File button and attach file you just saved on your computer.
7. Click the Import button.
If the system find any problem during importing the data. it will notify you for correction by highlighting the fields.
- Do not change or reorder column names in template
- Only allow .xls format
- Please refer guidelines stated on Import Disbursements screen for further details of input.
- Fields marked as Mandatory should be entered in the import file.