In order to setup grade(s) pre requisite please follow below steps:
- Settings > Grade Pre requisite setup
- Enable existing grade for which you want to define a pre requisite grade.
- Restricted option (This option should be enabled if you do not want to permit the admission in the grade unless pre-requisites are fulfilled. If this option is disabled then admission will be permitted and failed pre-requisite will be recorded.)
- Prerequisite Grade(s), select the grade(s) which you want to specify as a prerequisite for the enrollment in existing grade. The grades listed in a single row are considered as optional i.e. if any one of the listed grades are passed then admission will be allowed. If you want to specify more than one grade which are mandatory as pre-requisite then use the Add Row option.
- Threshold option (Percentage can also be defined if required that student who obtained minimum specified percentage will be enrolled in existing grade)
- + Add Row option (allows the admin to define more than one pre requisite grades, that means for example both listed grade should be passed in order to get into existing grade).
- Admin can give one OR more grade options for pre requisite grades example if 2 grades are selected in pre requisite field then it means any one of the pre requisite grade should be passed in order to get into existing grade.