Go to Settings -> Tools -> Import Prayer Timings
Step 1: Download empty Template
- Click on Import Guide to download template file.
Step 2: Fill template with Prayer times
- Fill the time in 24HRS format (e.g. 1:30 PM should be entered as 13:30) except Maghrib columns because they are free form text and whatever you write, it will display as is for Maghrib timings.
- Do not delete any row or column or change any heading.
- Do not insert any formulas in the file
Note: If you have to copy paste the times from a different sheet make sure:
- When pasting to template use Paste Special -> Values
- This way , if you have any formula or special formatting it will not impact template
Step 3: Upload file by clicking on Choose File button
Step 4: Click Import button
Note: The updated template in MOHID system will require 2 hrs approximately to get synced with the kiosk, widgets and app. Once synced, the prayer timings will be updated automatically on the daily basis.
4- If you want to change prayer information for any particular date click on the edit icon displayed in the Action column for that date.