Please follow the steps mentioned below incase of the scenario(s) where the manual status change is required.
New member sign-up for online membership and do not make a payment. System is showing the membership status as "Pending Payment" and member's status 'Inactive'.
If member comes to office and want to pay, then:
- Go to Memberships > Memberships of required type > List All Membership Transactions
- Search for the member's record. The new membership's status will be shown as 'Pending Payment' in Membership Status column.
- Click on '$' sign in the right most column for the membership's record to make payment.
- As an admin you can edit the amount of membership fees to offer discount. Please refer to the article How to offer membership fee discount.
- Select Payment Option (check/cash/credit card) and proceed with payment.
On successful payment of membership fee, the system will change the membership's status from 'Pending Payment' to 'Enrolled' and member's status from 'Inactive' to 'Active'.
On Memberships > Membership of Required Type > Members
You can change the status of a member by clicking on the “Activate Member” and “Deactivate Member” icon in the Action column too.