Method 1: When a person's record exists in the system as a Donor
- Go to Donations > Donors > List all Donors
- Search the Donor name that you want to make a member
- For the donor's record, click "" sign and Click ‘+ Add as a Member’ to upgrade him/her from Donor to Member
- Now on the Add Member screen, enter all the required information of the member
- Click Save button.
- Now, go to Add Membership screen > Search for your member
- On Member Information screen, click Next to proceed
- Enter Membership Details
Note: As you enter required details, MOHID will summarize all the information as per your selection on top of the screen, which will give you complete information in a glance
- Click on one of the options available at the bottom of the page:
Click Save button to only save the entered information of the member but it will not activate the membership.
Click Save and Pay Now to proceed to the membership fees payment page and it will activate the membership.
Click Save and Pay Online to save the entered information of the member and an email will be send to the email address provided in the details with a link to pay the membership fees. The membership will remain inactive until the fee is paid.
Click Cancel to discard the entered information.
- Clicking Save and Pay Now button will open the membership fees payment page.
- Enter the required information and click Pay button.
(Refer to article How to offer membership fee discount to enter payment details)
Membership will be activated for the member just added.
Method 2: When a person's record does not exist in MOHID system
Refer to article How To Add New Membership
Method 3: Online Membership Signup Page
Place a Membership Signup button on your website that can be accessed by your online community to sign up for membership online. Refer to the articles below for details
How the Online Membership Works (for Admin)
How to Integrate Membership form on Website