The grade 'no progression' is a settings if enabled will allow the admin to promote the students enrolled in a grade for Current Academic Session to the same grade again for the Next Academic Session when next session starts.
To turn 'No Progression' settings ON, please go to:
- Admissions > Grades
- For a grade click on the three dotted icon
- Click on 'Edit'
Under basic information tab, enable the 'No progression' option and Save the screen:
Now to promote the students to the same grade for the next session again. Go to:
- Settings > click on Promote Students to Next Grade under Academic Session
- Select Current Grade
- Click on Search
- The same grade selected under the 'Select Current Grade' will be displayed under 'Progressive Grade' option along with the list of all the students.
- Check mark the students you want to promote and click on 'PROMOTE SELECTED STUDENTS'.
- A confirmation message will be displayed, click on 'Yes'
- Students are now promoted from the current session grade to same grade for next session.