Please note that the auto-payment will be processed for the transactions on the Due Date of the invoice which can be viewed from the Fee Management > Fee Payment > List All Invoices screen. The Due Date for invoices is provided by school administrator in Settings > General Settings > Due Date field.
To Set-up Auto fee payment two options are available, admin/user will follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Fee Management > Fee Payment > List Parent Fees.
- Click on Actions column setting icon, and click Edit Payment Information.
NOTE: If the parents no longer wants to pay for the invoices automatically they can simply un check this check box (Automatically pay invoices(s) on their due dates.
- Go to Fee Management > Fee Payment > List all Invoices.
- Click on Actions column setting icon, then click on Make Payment to pay for an open invoice.
- Enter the (Amount Paying) in the invoice.
- Click 'Save and Proceed Payment'.
- Provide details of your Payment Method (CC or e-Check).
- Check Default Payment Method checkbox.
- Check "Activate Auto Payment" checkbox.
- Click on Pay Now to proceed.
How to setup auto- payment for multiple/all parents:
To activate auto payment for multiple/all parents please follow the steps mentioned in the below screenshot:
- Fee Managment
- Fee Payment
- List Parent Fees
- Select multiple or all parents as per your requirements
- Click on 'Active Auto Payment'
Once user clicks on 'Active Auto Payment' system will ask for confirmation:
6. Now to 'Edit Payment Method' admin can add echeck/credit card information as per the parent accordingly.
7. Checkmark the checkbox to activate the auto payment
- Select Payment method as echeck/ACH.
- If Check scanner is attached with PC/Laptop then Click Scan Check and scan check from the attached scanner.
- If no scanner available enter check deatils manually in Payment Details section.
- Select Category.
- Enter Memo & Enter Check no. in Reference field.
- Enter Amount.
- Click Save
There is an export button on the extreme right. By clicking on it all the records are transferred to an Excel file, you can take a printout of it and use it as per your requirement.
If you are unable to view the EXPORT button on screen, then please refer to below attached help article: