A discount can be assigned in two ways.
to a student who is already enrolled in a course. Doing this will assign discounts to all invoices for this student w.r.t the courses enrolled in.
2- Add discount to an open invoice. This is a one time discount to be given on
SCENARIO # 1: To assign discount to a student
- Go to Fee Management > Fee Types > Discounts.
- Click on Assign button under Action's column.
- Select Student & Course(s) to assign discount.
- Then click
SCENARIO # 2: To add
to an open invoice:
- Go to List all invoices.
- Click on '$' sign to Pay fee under Action column for an open (pending) invoice
- Click on (+) sign on
to Add Discount.
- Select pre-defined discount from the list (please refer to How to add discount)
- Click on 'Apply Discount' button to confirm the selection.
The discount will reflect on invoice accordingly as per below image.
- Then click on the Save button displayed at the bottom of the screen.