To broadcast email to all recipients from School, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Dashboard and click on Communication then click "Send Email".
- Click on Send Email tab and select your required level from select level drop-down.
- Click on Select Recipients and click on All Recipients or any two of them as per your requirement (see below point 5). it will open a page to enter details for sending email.
- Select parents from parents' drop-down list, teachers from teachers' drop-down list and admin from admin drop-down list.
- All Parents/teachers and admins are selected by default.
--For Default CC email id, it will display all the emails id(s) of the teachers/admins selected in the settings > general settings > communication settings. This field is optional and email address can be removed as well.
-For Additional CC Email Addresses, admin can type/enter 'any email address' not listed in the default cc email address(es). This field is also optional.
- Enter email subject and email message in the required fields.
-Select file for attachment (if any)
- Click on send for broadcast.
Note:How to Publish Documents from Admin?Muntazim: "Publish documents" functionality is added through communication module.Admin / Teacher can publish documents; the published documents will list on Parent/ Teacher /Admin Dashboard(s).Any document published by teacher will be displayed on Admin portal as well with the name of teacher who published the document. Admin should be aware of the communication that occurs b/w teacher and parents.The selected Document(s) will not attach to the email. They will be accessible via Parent/ Teacher /Admin Dashboard(s).In order to publish documents, please follow the steps mentioned below.Step 1: To publish document, please follow the same steps of 'Send Email' mentioned in this article above (till enter email message).Step 2:- Click on Select File and attach your required document to the email.- Once your attachment is uploaded successfully- Click on Send.- Your attached documents will be published on all Parent/Teacher and Admin's portal dashboard.
How to Check Email Details?
Email Details option is implemented on Admin/ Teachers and Parents portals. Now user can view Sent Emails with details through Email History screen.
In order to view email text from communication, please follow the steps mentioned below.
-Go to Communication > Send Email > Email History.
-Click on Email Details to check text details.
-Email text details will popup as below.