In order to generate Grade Card in Muntazim, please follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1:Grade Card SettingsGo to Settings > Report Card Settings > Percentage to Grade Mapping - Default Valuea) With this screen, user can set defined ranges of percentages for the grades for entire school system. This is a one time setting for your school and will be considered as default settings.
1. For first time setting, it is required to add rows to define your required range of percentages for each Grade.
2. After adding rows, enter percentages and Grade Letters in each row.
- For example: If in your school for Grade “A”, defined obtained percentage range/marks range is 81%-90%, then you need to enter 81 in From and 90 in To .Similarly for other grades/scores you can define percentage range accordingly, as shown in the image below.
- In Grade column only Grade letters need to be provided, I.e. for 81 to 90 present you can define letter "A".
- In "Note" you can write remarks. i.e Good/ Excellent or Below average according to the Grade.
3. Once all the required fields are updated, click on "Save Default" button, by clicking this button your entered information will be saved as information by default and screen will be locked. To edit you need to switch the button from Locked to Unlock.
4. When you click on "Save Default" button, entered information will be saved as information by default and screen will be locked. To edit, you need to switch the button from Locked to Unlock and make the changes. Again click on that button to mark it as Locked.
5. Edit Subject Grades - if user needs to edit Grade (scores) range for any particular subject, there is this option available.
-By clicking on Edit Subject Grades button edit window will appear as below.
- Save Default - In actions " Save Default" option is provided, if user changes any Grade (Scores) range in "Edit Subject Grades", and then wanted to switch back to making default settings for any reason for all the subjects again. For that, click on "Save Default" option in order to reset settings of Grades (scores) range.
- Add Missing Subjects in Grade - This option is allow user to update newly added Grade/course and Subject in existing list. For example: user configure Grade Card settings and then add new course/grade or subject in school then to update this Grade Card setting they need to click on "Add Missing Subject in Grade" in order to update list of Grade/courses and subjects for Grade Card settings.
b) Attributes to Weightages Mapping - Default Values
1. For first time setting it is required to complete the below steps. .
2. On this screen all possible attributes are already provided to define weightages for. If any attribute is not required, user can enter "0" in weightages column.
3. For Weightages- it is up to the user and the school management what weightage they want to define for each attribute, but sum of weightages for all attributes must be equal to 100. - For example: We have defined a 50 for Exam and another 50 is divided into rest of the attributes to complete a 100.
4. "Notes" option is available if it is required to add any further information.
5. User can add more rows in order to fulfill requirement. For example: An attribute of “Behavior” or “Participation” can be added to be a part of grading card calculations.
6. Default Attribute rows cannot be deleted, whereas new added rows can be deleted.
7. Save Default- Once all the required fields are updated, click on “Save Default" button, by clicking this button your entered information will be saved as default and screen will be locked. For editing you need to switch the button from locked to unlock and then make changes.
8. Edit Subject Attribute - If the user needs to edit an attribute for any particular subject, there is this option available.
-By clicking on Edit Subject Attribute button, edit window will appear as shown below.
- Click on "Save" once done.
6. Actions - In Actions column once you click save default, it will change back any changes back to default settings. In order to make changes again you need to switch the button from Lock to Unlocked.
- Save Default - In actions "Save Default" option is provided, if user makes changes to any attribute's weightage by clicking on "Edit Subject Attribute" and then wanted to set back to default settings for all the subjects again. Then click on Save Default option in order to reset settings of Attribute Weightages.
- Add Missing Subjects in Attribute - This option allows user to update newly added Grade/course and Subject in existing list. For example: If a user configure Grade Card settings and then adds a new course/grade or subject in the school then to update this Grade Card setting they need to click on "Add Missing Subject in Grade" in order to update list of Grade/courses and subjects for Grade Card settings.
9.Change Report Card Duration Settings
Report Card Duration SettingsGo to Settings > Report Card Settings >Report Card Duration
With this screen, user can set defined ranges of the terms.
1) Set Duration Field Title:
The title name added in this filed will be displayed on Report Card Screen.
2) Duration Title:
Define the duration title e.g Mid Term, Final Term / Semester wise.
3) Duration Start and End date:
Define the duration start and end date for e.g Mid Term, Final Term / Semester wise.
Click on '+add' sign to define one or more duration titles.
- Please select the Duration Start and End Dates between the Current Academic Session Dates.
- Marks of only those Assignments, Quizzes etc will be displayed that are assigned between the specified Duration Start and End Dates.
- Please note that the Duration 'Start' and 'End' Dates for each duration must not overlap.
Step 2.Realtime Report card ViewThis screen can be viewed from Admin, Teachers' and Parents' Portal, as it works in real time so that as soon as information is updated here it will reflect on all portals automatically.In order to view these screens Go to Admissions > Realtime Report card View - a) Subject wise Report Card b) Student wise Report Card c) Grade wise Report Card
a) Subject wise Report Card
1. In order to to view Subject wise Report Card, go to Admissions > Real time Report Card view > Subject wise Report Card
- Select Grade/course and subject, then click on Search.
- List of Students will appear for this subject. In order to edit marks, click on edit button.
- Update marks.
- In actions column click on "Update Marks" in order to save changes.
- If subject is not selected then all subjects of selected grade will appear.
- Last three columns are for Attendance, Percentage and Grade and cannot be edited, as these 3 are calculations based.
b) Student wise Report Card
2. In order to to view Students wise Report Card - Admissions > Realtime Report Card view > Student wise Report Card
- Select Grade and Student then click on search.
- With this screen user can view complete details of each student's Grades and obtained marks.
- User can view each attribute's percentage/Grade and marks.
- Admin can view all students' details from this screen, whereas parents can view details of their own kids through parent's portal.
3. In order to to view Grade wise Report Card - Go to Admissions > Realtime Report Card view > Grade wise Report Card.
- Select Grade and search.
- Selected Grade/course report card will appear as below.
- If student is not selected it will give you complete details of all enrolled students in selected grade.
- For every student, all attributes related obtained marks/ percentage and grade will be available to view.
- Parents can also view this information through the parent's portal for their enrolled kids.
Step 3.Report Card GenerationAdmissions > Report card generation > Subject wise Score Card.This screen is only available for Admin to review and edit information before creating final report card.
a) Subject wise Score Card
This is the Final screen to create Report Card, when teachers update marks on Real time Report Card screen, then Admin can recheck all information from this screen and if required, he/she can exclude any marks (for any attribute). Then click on "Save and Lock" this screen for final report card.
- Select Grade and Subject and search.
- Details of selected subject will appear as below.
- If it is required to exclude any attributes marks for all students then click on the switch button of total marks from Heading (point 4) it will turn to red and exclude this attribute's marks for all students.
- If it is required to exclude any attribute's marks for a specific student then click on switch button of obtained marks from student's row/column (point 5) it will turn to red and exclude this attribute's marks for this student for selected attribute.
- Whenever changes are made, click on Calculation (6) in order to calculate updated values and to get the correct percentage and Grade.
- Save and Lock - Do not use this button until you are done with completely reviewing and updating marks for final report card. When you click on Save and Lock, system will lock the information as it is and it will not be editable.
- Once done with completing the marks entry, updating and reviewing, click on Save and Lock and go to Student Report Card.
b) Student Report Card
In order to view Student Report Card - Go to Admissions > Report Card Generation > Student Report Card.
- Select Grade
- Select "Report Card Duration"
- Click on search.
- Students information will appear of the selected grade, go to actions and click on View Report Card to view & Remarks option to add remarks.
- With the click on View Report Card, Student's report card will appear as below:
- With the click on Remarks, below screen will appear:
Add Remarks and Click on "Save"
Option 2: Report Card Options
Check mark the option of "Show Attributes Derailed Result" and "Show Subject Remarks" according to your requirement.
Click on "Compose Report Card Template" to customize or select any of the two default templates added in the system as per your requirement.
Click on "Preview Report Card" once report card is composed to see how it will look like before going to the next step which is report card generation.
Click "Next" to generate report card.
Compose Report Card screen:
Note: Please do not open report card template composer in multiple windows.
When "Next" is clicked on option 2 screen, now you can click on "Generate PDF File" to generate the report card(s):
Once the PDF file is ready click on "Report Card Printables" to print:
After approx. 15 mins go to Report Card Printables screen:
Click on green action button and Download the report card
Note: In order to create report card in Muntazim, it is required to mark attendance and add assignments to fulfill the report card requirements.Please refer below articles to add/update attendance and add assignments.
There is an export button on the extreme right. By clicking on it all the records are transferred to an Excel file, you can take a printout of it and use it as per your requirement.
If you are unable to view the EXPORT button on screen, then please refer to below attached help article: